No matter the season of life you’re in, homemaking matters!
You set the tone for your home. Choose diligence over laziness, unity over dissension, and peace over anger.
Remember, your actions speak way louder than your words.
May we not take this gift lightly.
Your choices and care as a homemaker have huge impact on the people God has blessed you with…family.
“The power of finding beauty in the humblest
things makes home happy and life lovely.”
-Louisa May Alcott
Homemakers Have Bad Days
Don’t let one bad day keep you down.
Everyone has off days. The dishwasher breaks, you burn the main dish for dinner or maybe anxiety has crept upon you.
No one has a perfect, everything’s hunky-dory, life every day.
I encourage you to take every little thing to God. Keep being the homemaker you were called to be. He will sustain you on those days you feel like ugly crying.
Give yourself grace. Tell it to Jesus and move on.
Tomorrow’s a new day!
Tips for making it through any day:
-start each day by surrendering it to Christ
-pray the armor of God on
Homemaking is an Honor
Home is the place families gather to eat, rest, learn and soar.
All of these are made more satisfying by the homemaker who has taken the time to make her home a special place to do life together!
Homemaking, what a privilege and honor to be a homemaker!
For more Homemaking Inspiration:
Check out these posts:
Inspiration for setting the tone for your home:
- Keep home simple, yet fun.
- Go on adventures even if it’s in your own yard.
- Welcome your husband home with gratitude.
- Clean your home as you go about your day. That just means if you’re walking by something that needs putting away, grab it and do so.
- Have conversations with your kids every day.
- Limit screen time for yourself and everyone else.
- Be intentional about what you say. May your words build others up and not tear them down.
This is by no means an exhaustive list and in no particular order. Please leave your tips for setting the tone in your home in the comments.