Gluten free peanut butter cookies are not only delicious, but super easy to make. This recipe only takes three ingredients! My family gets excited at the smell of baking peanut butter cookies. Pair them with a cold glass of milk and I just made their day!
Even though it’s still awhile until the holidays, these are my go to cookies for our family parties. As Fall is approaching, this recipe has been on my mind.
I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
- Using coconut sugar gives this recipe a peanut butter fudge texture and flavor. We prefer coconut sugar to regular sugar in this recipe. You can watch my “Fall Decorating and Cookie Baking” video here.
- Dip your fingers in water, then pat them flat. This will keep the dough from sticking to your hand.
- Using parchment paper is a no stick, easy clean up.
- Peanut butter that needs to be stirred will pour into your measuring cup, making it easier to measure.
- Look for creamy peanut butter that has peanuts and salt as the only ingredients.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Tools you may need:
Large Mixing Bowl
How to make gluten free peanut butter cookies:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a large bowl, add sugar, egg and peanut butter. Stir to incorporate all of the ingredients together. Place parchment paper in the baking dish or oil the dish.
Spoon one tablespoon sized portions onto baking dish. Leave 1\2 inches between each portion. Using a fork or your fingers, press to flatten the cookie dough.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until done. Keep a close eye on them because they can burn quickly.
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix peanut butter, sugar and egg.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon sized portions onto a baking dish, lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- Using coconut sugar gives this recipe a peanut butter fudge taste and texture.
- Leave at least one half inch between each portion.
Let me know what you think of this recipe! Hope you enjoy.
You may also like
Winter Hearty Sausage and White Beans (also gluten free)